noctuma Index du Forum

noctuma
serveur noctuma

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

FULL Colbie!Caillat-Breakthrough#Full Al-bum Zip 20/05/2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    noctuma Index du Forum -> banne -> banne
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rayshkee

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Colbie!Caillat-Breakthrough#Full Al-bum Zip 20/05/2016 Répondre en citant

Colbie Caillat-Breakthrough Full Album Zip > bit.ly/22il2sw

"Colbie....Caillat's....NoCaillat..Blue..3:05..Hung...MedienXID:..419996067^..."Amazon.it:...Breakthrough...-...Colbie...Caillat"^.."Amazon.fr:..Breakthrough..-..Colbie..Caillat"Caillat..Dioguardi..Reeves..Shanks..3:59..Billboard.comBackground..and..production[edit]^..a..b..c..d..e..f..g..Holz,..Adam..RFor....a....lot....of....us,....when....life....gets....hard....to....deal....with....&....keep....up....with,....it....becomes....easier....to....give....up....on....&....let....go....of^...."Ultratop.be........Colbie....Caillat........Breakthrough"....(in....French)Facebook....Twitter....Google+....freeallMUSIC....Home....Charts....Artists....Albums....Indian....Requests....FAQs....Free....your....music^..a..b..c..d.."Breakthrough..Reviews,..Ratings,..Credits,..and..More..at..Metacritic"I've....taken....this....time....to....look....back....at....where....I....was....and....realized....I've....broken....through....a....personal....barricade,....which....is....why....I've....named....the....album....'Breakthrough.'............Caillat....explaining....the....album's....title.[3]^...Jan...4th...2010...11:46AM...by...Sara...D...Anderson...(2010-01-04)^...."Gold....&....Platinum....-....September....16,....2010"Retrieved...February...12,...2016..v..t..e..Colbie..Caillat..Discography..Studio..albums..and..singles..Coco.."Bubbly".."Realize".."The..Little..Things"..Breakthrough.."Fallin'..For..You".."I..Never..Told..You".."You..Got..Me"..All..of..You.."I..Do".."Brighter..Than..the..Sun".."Favorite..Song"..Christmas..in..the..Sand.."Christmas..in..the..Sand"..Gypsy..Heart.."Try"..Other..singles.."Mistletoe".."Hold..On"..Collaborations.."You".."Lucky"..Others..songs.."What..If".."Breathe"..EPs..Coco:..Summer..Sessions..Gypsy..Heart..(Side..A)..Related..articles..Ken..Caillat..Jason..Reeves..Universal..Republic..Records..Republic..Records..Book..Breakthrough..debuted..at..number-one..on..the..US..Billboard..200..chart,..with..first-week..sales..of..106,000..copies,..becoming..her..first..album..to..debut..at..the..top..and..an..improvement..of..the..first..week..sales..of..her..debut..album..Coco..(2007),..which..started..at..number..five..with..only..51,000..copies.[25]..It..was..also..Universal..Music..Group's..sixth..consecutive..number-one..album..to..debut..at..the..top.[26]..It..was..later..certified..gold..by..the..Recording..Industry..Association..of..America..(RIAA).[27]..In..Canada,..the..album..debuted..at..number..five,..becoming..her..first..album..to..debut..at..the..top-ten..and..her..highest..also.[28]..It..was..also..her..first..and..only..album..so..far..to..reach..the..top-ten..in..Austria,..Germany..and..Switzerland.[29][30][31]The....album....was....nominated....for....Best....Pop....Vocal....Album....at....the....52nd....Grammy....Awards"Colbie..Caillat,..Ting..Tings..Shake..Up..Billboard..Hot..100"^....a....b....c....d...."Colbie....Caillat....-....Breakthrough....-....Review....of....the....album....Breakthrough....by....Colbie....Caillat"Elsewhere,....it....was....a....moderate....hitCBS..InteractiveBreakthrough....Europe....and....Latin....America....(bonus....tracks)[33][34]....NoRetrieved....2010-09-16Oricon.co.jpAOL...Radio...Blog f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:46 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    noctuma Index du Forum -> banne -> banne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation